The holidays bring out special feelings within all of us — warmth, love, generosity, and a serious craving for peppermint lattes. There are also parts of the holiday season none of us can stand, like battling aggressive crowds at Target because everyone is trying to shove their way over to the dollar bins. It’s not always easy putting thoughts into words, so we’ve compiled a collection of holiday GIFs that perfectly describe how we feel this time of year. Can you relate?
1. Us Dealing With the Holiday Crowds
We. Just. Want. To. Get. To. The. Register.
2. Us When We’re Required to Attend the Holiday Work Party
Ah, yes. Three more hours of pretending we like the people we work with. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
3. Us When We Treat Ourselves to a Seasonal Starbucks Drink
Nobody speak. Just drink. Just be in the moment.
4. Us When the Heat Isn’t Working
Who doesn’t love waking up with frostbite?
5. Us When the Heat is Working Too Well
6. Us When Our Secret Santa Gets Us Something We Actually Like
Who knew this even existed? Good job, Secret Santa!
7. Us When People Don’t Know How to Drive in the Snow
If you can’t handle precipitation, kindly get off the road. Please and thank you.
8. Us When That Holiday Bonus Comes in at Work
Is that… angels singing?
9. Us When the Snow is the Perfect Consistency to Build Snow People
This is when you call in “sick” to work. Shhh. Nobody has to know.
10. Us When All the Best Holiday Movies are on Netflix
11. Us When We Don’t Have to Check Our Email Over the Holiday
Sorry. Nobody exists right now.
12. Us to Our Eggnog When the Recipe Comes Out Perfectly
Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?
13. Us After We’ve Settled on Our New Year’s Resolutions
Sticking to our resolutions is another thing entirely; but we’ll talk about that some other time.
14. Us Trying to Snag the Last Piece of Pecan Pie
If you move really slowly, nobody will see you.