One of the reasons music exists is to enhance any and all situations; some is best for thinking, others are for distraction, and then there’s music for celebrating (to name a few). The celebrating kind is easy to pick out – it’s punchy, exhilarating, and just plain happy! Now we all know that it’s the little things in life that matter and whether it’s an entire night of extravagance or simply getting three and half minutes of bliss through your headphones, any moment of joy can certainly become an occasion.
As if you needed any more reasons to jump for joy on a Friday — goodbye, work – hello, world! — we’ve put together a list of the happiest tracks to get you on your way to a fabulous weekend.
- “Can’t Stop This Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
- “Cake by the Ocean” by DNCE
- “The Lazy Song” by Bruno Mars
- “Geronimo” by Sheppard
- “My House” by FloRida
- “All in My Head (Flex)” by Fifth Harmony ft. Fetty Wap
- “Cheap Thrills” by Sia ft. Sean Paul
- “The Best Day of My Life” by American Authors
- “Valerie” by Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse
- “New Soul” by Yael Naim
For more fabulous playlists, subscribe to Beyond Words’ YouTube channel!