Some Mondays are like a cannonball into the deep end, a rush of motivation transforming into productivity and industry. Others take off a little more gradually and, hey, we’ve all been there.
When you’re feeling more like wading into the shallow end on a Monday morning, an eclectic mix of chill music can help you coast into the week’s workload and take it easy at the same time.
- “Blue Blades” by Lily and Madeleine
- “Every Single Night” by Fiona Apple
- “1234” by Feist
- “Shades of Cool” by Lana Del Rey
- “Dr. Blind” by Emily Haines and The Soft Skeleton
- “Teardrop” by Massive Attack
- “Fall in Love” by Phantogram
- “Cherokee” by Cat Power
- “Leave it Alone” by Broken Bells
- “Open” by Rhye