There is no magic formula to prepare you for yet another week. As we say goodbye to the weekend and welcome another Monday, we are faced with reality once again. Our priorities shift from making plans to go out and watching the sunrise with our friends, to waking up bright and early, so we don’t miss the train.
Put on your headphones and tune out your noisy workplace by taking in some tunes. Music doesn’t just inspire creativity, but it also makes those boring everyday tasks seem not so repetitive. Since music is a representation of how you feel, creating a playlist that includes a little bit of everything is all you need. Check out the songs below to help you on your never-ending search for the perfect tunes to keep you in the zone.
- “WTF (Where They From)” by Missy Elliott, featuring Pharrell Williams
- “Phone Down” by Erykah Badu
- “Oui” by Jeremih
- “All My Friends” Snakehips, featuring Tinashe and Chance The Rapper
- “Sorry” Rick Ross, featuring Chris Brown
- “Champagne Kisses” by Jessie Ware
- “Nothing But Thieves” by Itch
- “The Hills” by The Weeknd
- “Touch” by Pia Mia