Music is powerful. It can make us feel free and escape into our own worlds. As a DJ, I am always looking for new inspiration, either to incorporate into my own creations or just to simply enjoy. As we tend to take the radio’s or Spotify’s advice on what songs we should be listening to, there is always so much more out there than the usual catchy top hits.
I uncovered some tunes that go beyond the usual. Add them to your current playlist and let the music take you somewhere new.
- “Kamikaze” by Mø
- “All My Love” by Major Lazer feat. Ariana Grande & Machel Montano
- “Halfway To Mexico” by Jodie Abacus
- “7 Years” by Lukas Graham
- “Bad For Me” by Dan Owen
- “Hey Everybody” by 5 Seconds of Summer
- “Never Forget You” by MNEK
- “Jealousy” by Roman Scott
- “Strange and Beautiful” by Asami Zdrenka (Aqualung Cover)
- “Love Me” by The 1975
- “Over and Over Again” by Nathan Sykes